Faisalabad Cattle Market Management Company was incorporated on 7 June 2014. The first Board of Director consists of 15 member including two MPAs, four DCOs, Vice Chancellor Agriculture University Faisalabad, President Chamber of Commerce Faisalabad, Regional Police Officer Faisalabad region, livestock breeder, traders and farmers. Commissioner Faisalabad Division is the elected Chairman of the Board.
- Recruitment of Core Staff of the Company was initiated in August 2014. 3 members of Core Team including Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer, and Internal Auditor joined the company on 1st April 2015.
- Recruitment of General Manager (operations) and 2nd tier including Manager Operations, Manager HR/Admin/Finance is in process and hopefully will be completed soon.
- FCMMC has received GoPb grant Rs 54.448 Million as seed money and operational funds for holding cattle markets.
- A Model Market is being established at Niamuana in Faisalabad District.
- FCMMC has obtained NTN from FBR.
- FCMMC Head Office has been established in Commissioner Office Faisalabad Division
- To raise the capacity of the company to handle complex operations of cattle markets in Faisalabad Division
- Procurement of assets for the company as approved by the BoD in their 4th meeting.
- Preparation of business plan for each Cattle Market in the Company.
- Annual Work Plan along with budget for year 2015-16 will be submitted to BOD for approval.
- Implementation of work plan and monitor the field activities