Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company (LDCMMC) was incorporated on June 16, 2014 as a company limited by guarantee and not having share capital under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. The objective of LDCMMC is to establish, organize, manage, operate and regulate cattle markets, to frame the contracts to outsource internal services, to manage and maintain the services of the Cattle Market.
- Professionally trained staff working in every Divisional cattle market.
- Outsourcing of Services Contract with vendors in various categories amounting to Rs. 6 Million for Sheikhupura Model Cattle Market; and Rs. 42 Million for Shahpur Kanjran Lahore Cattle Markets under PPRA Rules 2014. Contracts of 4 fodder shops with tokka & 3 turri pralli points amounting to Rs. 21.50 million have been cancelled due to misconduct – LDCMMC has strict policy to regulate quality, quantity and rate of offered products.
- Human Resource Manual of LDCMMC
- Free services offered by LDCMMC in the market to general public, traders and farmers are Water, Electricity, Veterinary Services, Shade (sheds), Loading and unloading services, Parking, Security, Cleanliness and Toilets.
- Other available services offered through outsourcing in the market are Fodder shops (tokka & without tokka), Turri/Paralli Points, Canteen & Hotels, Khokha & Tea Stalls, Ornamental Shops and Lodging and boarding.
- Establishment of Model Shahpur Kanjran Lahore Cattle Market
- Modernized Khokha/ Canteen in Shahpur Kanjran Lahore Cattle Market
- Provision of Banks and secured cash transactions through banks will increase share of documented national economy.
- Installation of Solar System and Biogas System to make cattle market self-sufficient in energy requirements.