Multan Waste Management Company incorporated under section 42 of the company’s ordinance 1984 on the 12th of July 2013 .The Company is limited by guarantee having no share capital and is formed not for profit within the meaning of Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.
Helpline / Online Complaint Cell: 1139
- Company has signed an agreement with DG Khan Cement Company for the sale of waste collected by MWMC on daily basis.
- Multan Waste Management Company inked contract agreement “Services and Assets Management Agreement” with City District Government Multan.
- This agreement “Services and Assets Management Agreement” has been made on 27th March 2014 by and between all six Town Municipal Administrators of city Multan.
- Successfully operated / handled major events / festivals and natural disasters (i.e. Eid-ul-Fitar, Eid-ul-Adha, Moharram, and Flood).
- Uniforms provided to all the sanitation staff of MWMC.
- Increase monthly waste up to 15000 ton.
- Establishment of help line 1139 for the complaint and also formed a complaint cell for the ease of complainants regarding their complaints.
- Initiative taken by started “Operation Combing Multan”. This operation started from 12 June, 2015 with objective to remove building material and debris from Multan City. We have lifted around 5000 ton waste to date. This operation will be continue till removal of debris and building material from Multan City.